Inclusive Leaders Network
Fostering valuable connections, education and a platform to share best practices and cross-industry insights to accelerate diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Several studies have shown that diverse teams are more productive, more creative, and improve the bottom line.
Despite years of initiatives set up to improve the retention and advancement of women in the workplace, progress is rather slow. Women still hold less than a third of senior roles globally, face more barriers to advancement, get less support from managers and receive less sponsorship than other groups of women.
The number of women drops drastically as they climb up the management and leadership levels. Female representation falls from around 50% in entry-level ranks to about 25% at the executive level and around 7% at the CEO level (McKinsey LeanIn Report).
Inclusive Leaders Network is a platform dedicated to helping organizations drive the change towards building inclusive cultures that attract, retain and advance diverse women, in workplaces.
Our members benefit from our various advisory solutions.
How do we provide value to our members?
We offer exclusive and tailored solutions to our members which includes:
- Diversity & Inclusion Assessments and implementation roadmap
- Design and deliver customised, engaging and experiential curriculums, D & I and Leadership workshops
- Leadership development and networking opportunities for diverse talent
- Internal Events and Speaking
- Customised programs, events and media activation
- Want to drive inclusion initiatives at all levels of the organisation
- Have a shortage in their talent pipeline at the middle management and top-level
- Want to improve innovation and gain more significant market share through diversifying their workforce
- Want to collaborate and network with cross-industry executives to share ideas and best practices
By joining the Inclusion Leaders Network, organizations prove their commitment to advancing women, attracting diverse talents, and promoting inclusive practices.